Options
Washers and Dryers

Dryer won't stop model dv5471aew

100 Replies
userPpxFFaE3Gf
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi I have dryer dve60m9900v/a3 and on all settings it is stuck at 1 minute, says it’s cooling but is scorching hot. If I’m not paying attention it will run for hours. I tried turning it off from the breakers and cleaning vents bit with no luck. 

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Please send a private message via any of the following links with the dryer serial number. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userXNRAg5aH4g
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I too am having the same issue, with my dryer counting down to 1min and then continuing to run until I manually turn it off. Can someone ease advise on if there is a solution since this seems to be an issue with multiple occurrences.

0 Likes
ALEW
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Mine is doing the same thing. I have to run it under the timed setting fir 20 minutes at a time. I am afraid a fire.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Oh no!  I would be happy to assist.  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usereYqObjsjZF
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! Did any of you fix the "stuck on 1 minute left" problem yet? From what I found I narrowed it down to three potential causes: shortened to the ground heating coil, faulty thermistor or faulty user interface PCB controller. Mine DV42H5000 is doing the same. I do have all spare parts and would like to spend as little time as possible pinpointing to faulty part and replacing it. Any help ranking them from highly possible to rare is appreciated.

0 Likes
user6CVvFmiezG
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Our Samsung dryer is only two years old. When the drying cycle ends, it continues to spin without heat. (It is not on Wrinkle Prevent). The only way to stop it is to open the door. If it is powered off, and we shut the door, it continues to spin without heat.

I have disconnected the power. I have unplugged the mother board. Continues to spin if the door is shut, even if the power is off.

Please advise.

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

This is something that will require service and I would be delighted to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with the full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userxp5LrUHeC7
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have the same problem.

Samsung Dryer runs when door is closed but no heat.

Model: DV393ETPAWR/A1

- Stops when door is opened

- Control panel illuminates but turning OFF or any other changes has no effect.

- Unplugged for a minute then plugged back in. Still does not work properly.

What service is needed? The first post has a solution given after it, but it only references following up for more information.

0 Likes
usertSNfHl9I9d
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have the same problem. The only way I can stop my dryer to stop spinning is when I unplug it. If it is plugged in, it just keeps on spinning with no heat. Is this something common with Samsung?

0 Likes