cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Flex washer not turning on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Flex washer i bought in 2018  i use it once a week. Few days ago i wanted to do laundry and the washer did not turn on. I checked the power cord and outlet it seemed as they are fine. Now whats happening is that everyonce in a while the display will turn on for few seconds and turn of, but there is no chance that the washer stays on it just pops on and turns of again. For almost spending 2k on a washer i hope this is going to be an easy fix. Anyone can help please? I have a little daughter and havent been able to do laundry at all 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constellation

Re: Samsung Flex washer not turning on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Flexwash (wv55m9600av) Not Turning/Staying On

****UPDATE****

The first part I ordered through Encompass (DC92-01992F) was on back order, must be the newest version, but they also carried DC92-01992E (previous version of the same board) that was in stock. I ordered the DC92-01992E on 04/03/22/2020 and had it delivered FedEx Overnight. Total cost with delivery was 126.95 for the part and 24.95 for the delivery (Total 151.90). It came today with the whole board, plastic insert and wifi module together. I connected the Right Side display to it and put the Flexwash front display back together and it powered up and is now operational. Hope this helps someone else out. Good Luck!!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When it turns on for a few seconds before turning off is it showing any error codes? Also, I'm not sure how your outlets are set up, but is there another one you can plug the washer into just to double-check? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No Error codes show up, i did plug it in different outlets still same issue, it turns on for just few seconds and turns off again.  It seems like if i move it a little it turns on, i wonder if it could be a fuse or something?  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It could possibly be a fuse. I would get that check as well just to make sure. Also, if possible to try the dryer cord in that outlet to see if it does the same as the washer.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Dryer has a 4pronge cord andbthe washer a 3pronge, they requiere differebt outlets. But yes i need to check the fuse, i had someone looking at it and this guy had trouble figuring the washer out. He left with no diagnosis, but when he plugged his comouter to do the diagnosis the washer did turn on and passed all the tests and did a running cycle, he just had no idea where the fuse was located. I need to get someone who knows what they are doing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes! I would recommend that first just to get a clear understanding of what's going on with the unit. However, If you would like to have the unit serviced since it is out of warranty you can use the following like to find a list of service centers near you to do the repair.  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it turns on and off when you move it, it could be your power cable is damaged, or has a loose internal coonection, or you wall outlet has a loose connection.  Question.  How can you move this 308lb beast?

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes we will see on next Monday where someone else is coming to look at it, but i believe it must be some loose internal problem, we tried to connect it to other outlets and it does the same. The gym memebrship pays of, and its tile flooring so it slides kinda. 😂  

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was this ever fixed? We are having the same issue, exactly, We also purchased in 2018 from Best Buy. I have ordered the LH display control board from Encompass and it is on Back Order, for an unknown fullfillment date. Hope this fixes the issue whenever it comes.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Flexwash (wv55m9600av) Not Turning/Staying On

****UPDATE****

The first part I ordered through Encompass (DC92-01992F) was on back order, must be the newest version, but they also carried DC92-01992E (previous version of the same board) that was in stock. I ordered the DC92-01992E on 04/03/22/2020 and had it delivered FedEx Overnight. Total cost with delivery was 126.95 for the part and 24.95 for the delivery (Total 151.90). It came today with the whole board, plastic insert and wifi module together. I connected the Right Side display to it and put the Flexwash front display back together and it powered up and is now operational. Hope this helps someone else out. Good Luck!!

View solution in original post