cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Flexwash Washer error code 1DC4

I purchased a Samsung Flexwash washer (WV55M9600AV/A5) in April 2020.  I tried to use the top washer and recieved error 1DC4 that I'm not able to clear.  I have spoke to numerous people in customer support, some seemed helpful and some were extremely rude.  I had at least 1 hang up on me.  I was initially told someone would be scheduled to come out and repair the unit but after waiting a couple days for someone to contact me to schedule a date, I called back and was told my ticket was cancelled due to nobody in my area could work on it.  I was then told that a replacement would be sent out and recieved a tracking number.  After a couple of days of recieving the email the order was cancelled.  Again, I had to call back and ask why and the reason was that nobody delivered to this area (I'm roughly 15-20 miles from a metro area).  After a couple more (really conserative estimate) times calling customer support it was the same thing.  They'll send someone out, you'll get a replacement, all of which ended with the same answers as before.  After about 3 or 4 months, I opted for a refund.  I got the email and I guess I was a little slow in responding (sarcastism) the ticket was cancelled.  I have been fed up with their process and avoided making more frustrating calls.  I have a family and work full-time so I don't think all of my free time should be spent on the phone with customer support.  I called back Saturday Nov 21 to start the process over again and today Nov 25, the transaction number is invalid.  I called customer support today and all that happened was a ticket was created  to the case management team to call me back but if I don't hear anything in a week give them a call.  I don't think I should have to do all the leg work for what should be a simple process.  Samsung should either do a better job at training their support staff and make the processes more transparent across teams.  All I'm wanting at this point is to talk to someone competent enough with the process and get this resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Flexwash Washer error code 1DC4

I am having a disaster of an experience and speaking out about it on every review. you are not alone and it may be time to speak out they are not honoring refunds. cancelling exchanges and turning them to refunds, picking up the old product for them to repair and resell and then putting customers in a neverending loop of errors and trials only to prolong the process. I have not read one person who recieve the refund only people who are "waiting" please stand by. 

Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Flexwash Washer error code 1DC4

I've been trying to get more information about the whole refund process and I can't seem to get an answer from anyone or I get conflicting information. I kind of had the thought that if they gave a refund they would come pick up the product so I asked the direct question of what happens with the washer. One person said I would need to dispose of it and another said they would come pick it up. When challenged as to if they could pick it up then why couldn't they send a replacement but the call "dropped" ( I was on a landline at the time). I had one person basically tell me that only case management knows the refund process which tells me that there's either a training issue or the ones that's supposed to be helping customers information is being deliberately withheld from them. Either way corporate should be ashamed of how business is being handled