cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Front loader steam washer

I have a front loader Samsung which I bought about a year a go which I love very much and do not really wish to replace it because for the most part it has been functioning very well I love it a lot but the day before yesterday it stayed in its spin cycle and kept spinning I went over to observe it and smelled smoke so I unplugged my Appliance and inside the drum was a lot of smoke when I opened the door! I really wish for it not to be broken Beyond repair being the fact that I bought this washing machine from selling one of my paintings! I was proud to have got this washing machine for a friend whom share their house with me being as though I was homeless for a Time so this was a gift which I was proud of! I always loved Samsung products from the first time I seen them working as a Stock's person in an appliance store and when they became known to me in the movie The Matrix! I said this washing machine is cool I have to have it! It's a really cool product and I like a lot of Samsung products! So I don't wanted to come off as if that I am speaking in a bad way! Sometimes Great Inventions can go through little troubleshooting times does not mean that they are bad! Just as well as people as myself can go through hard times as well just like now! Really I am low on finances at the moment having trouble with money and happy I got the washing machine but don't have money to be able to fix the problem would be really cool if I could get someone to please help me fix it! Just really need a miracle and staying in prayer that God helps blessed and bring someone to me to help me figure out this problem! I always have felt that if you have a problem you go to the source! People are always entitled to what they believe in! I believe in our God always finds a way when you place your foot forward into life and have faith! I thank you for listening and hope that someone comes my path to Aid me with my dilemma! Cuz I really truly and honestly love this washing machine! Might be and older model and you guys might not deal with them anymore but I thought I'd give it a shot! Don't know the model number but it is a Samsung front loader super speed powerfoam steam VRT plus washer. Thank you for listening and understanding and May God bless you and hope that you can respond as soon as you can.. thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Front loader steam washer

I would be happy to look into this.  Could you send me a private message with the full model and serial number from the unit?  There is a sticker on the door frame that will have them.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

My apologies.  Here is the link.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same one. Do you a fresh smell when you open your up. I only have a nice smell when I add the beads in it. Regular laundry just does not cut it.