JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Order support - Horrible

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 11:20 AM)
user4fcklnjZiK
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just tried placing an order on the Samsung website, take my cart to checkout and NO option to use my Samsung credit account.  Online support says clear browser cache, still not working.  Change browsers, still nto working.  They give me a phone, it is for new PHONE support no appliances. They send me over to credit, there is nothing wrong with the account all they can do is send up to "Management" to see why it is not showing as an option at checkout.  Is Samsung trying to make it difficult to make purchases?  Do they have so much money they simply do not care to seel more stuff?  

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You'll need to contact our E-Commerce team directly for assistance with your order. Their phone number is 855-726-8721. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user4fcklnjZiK
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I already contacted them, I stated that in my comments.  They were unable to help me, no one seems to be able to figure out why I am not presented with the option to select Samsung Financing when placing the order.  Yes, I did speak to the financing group and everything is fine with my account.  BTW the hold time for the number you gave me was 51 minutes - outstanding Samsung.  What do I do now?  Purchase another brand?

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm sorry wait times will be a little longer than normal due to the recent release of the S21. For assistance with orders you would have to speak with our specialized sales team for assistance. We're unable to assist with Orders via Community. I apologize. 

0 Likes