Original topic:

Samsung Poor Quality Washer!

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 2:16 PM)
userqqkfqPzQ4l
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My Samsung 5.0CF Front Loading Washer just turned 4years old and it makes a loud "Whirring Noise" during the Spin Cycle. I had one repair technician come to check it out and he said that it would be $1000 to repair it because it might be a problem with the ball bearings and or the metal turning arm. The washer only cost me $849 brand new so $1000 repair cost is beyond ridiculous. He also told me that if I ever buy another washer, to be sure NOT TO BUY Samsung because they make a poor quality product. I Agree!!! The other problem is that I couldnt buy a different brand of washer because it would not be compatible with the Samsung Stacking Kit that I currently have my matching Samsund Dryer attached. I am furious that I can't even reach anyone at Samsung to get help from. STAY AWAY FROM POORLY CHEAPLY MADE SAMSUNG APPLIANCES. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
userlyg5241fo0
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
231PM 2
0 Likes
Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
Believe it or not sometimes it's a very simple fix as far as how the clothes are in the washer or dryer you know if they're overloaded on one side versus the other that throws everything off it literally throws everything off
0 Likes
userqqkfqPzQ4l
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thanks, but it is not an issue of overloading or unbalanced load. It is a problem of a poor quality Direct Drive Washer. Shame on Samsung.

0 Likes
Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
oh ok, well my friend I hope they'll repair or replace it for you
0 Likes
userqqkfqPzQ4l
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thanks, I hope so too!