cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userK6fJkb8i37
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cant believe this. I have had mine for about 3 years and always thought I was doing something wrong. I constantly have residue on my clothing. Same thing, brown filmy residue... Who would ever imagine this was a Samsung issue. The unit should be recalled. This is absurd

userJtQTyuWk6H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are they doing anything about this to fix problems? Refund or replace? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJtQTyuWk6H Good morning, If you are experiencing this issue with your Samsung washer, please send a private message with your full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userKx7yjTeeKo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. I routinely run my washer on the clean cycle withRefresh cleaner. I’ve also scrubbed the entire drum and any thing I can reach with a soft bristled brush and there is still brown residue and a terrible smell. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKx7yjTeeKo Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBdjLAWcXiI Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

user0oy9Yr0F5K
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same problem with disgusting debris that is left on the clothes. If you touch it, some pieces are gritty and other pieces are thin and smear across your clothing. Running the Pure cycle weekly has not resolved the problem. 

userYdrfo8woZa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, and am sick of it.  I have had the machine for several years, and didn't realize where the flakes of gunk were coming from.  I have spend a lot of money on washing machine cleaning tablets and the hot water used with the self-cleaning cycle.  My latest situation I have ran the machine at least 8 times (twice with the cleaning tabs) and I have yet to get a cycle with no gunk left over.  I will not buy or recommend a Samsung washer again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number as well as pictures of the  residue?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.