cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userrBWdEAoklY
Constellation

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue.  Constant battle with mild,  gross brown debris everytime I run wash.  Is there a fix?  Those of you that are sending your info what are they telling you?  I think I'd rather buy a new washer instead of paying for a tech to come out if doesn't fix it. 

Model #WA48J7700A 

userqrqYYc8JeP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with our washer. I get gross brown flakes almost every time I wash clothes.

userIyJP09qec2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue for a long time.  Samsung can you help with this issue?

usergIWUCH9HK3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue despite numerous attempts at clean cycle and wiping out regularly. Samsung can I send you information to look into this??

usersoeXyROAFQ
Constellation

I have been having the same issues. It will not come out...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having the same issues. It will not come out of our clothes and has ruined many items.

user6zvBmOzPxW
Constellation

Disgusting Brown Residue on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very frustrated! We have a Samsung matching washer and dryer. They are about 4 years old. The washer is leaving a brown residue on all of our clothes. They are out of warranty. We have paid Samsung authorized service technicians $300 and they have not figured out the problem. We have cleaned everything possible in the washer with no  luck. Has anyone found a solution to this issue? We are at our whits end with this issue. We could have almost purchased a new washer at this point.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disgusting Brown Residue on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disgusting Brown Residue on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We've escalated this to out specialized team.  The reference number is 5123457836.  They'll be contacting you directly regarding the washer.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user0vFfjCnBLv
Constellation

Samsung washer brown residue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung top load washer model WA45H7000AW/A2 that has been leaving the same brown mold residue that everyone is talking about for probably a year. It has seemed to be getting worse over the last few months. My wife has been running the self clean but it was not fixing the problem. She asked me to look at it so I ran some bleach through it with no clothes and on self clean twice and both times brown flaky residue at the bottom of tub I was going to take it apart but after research seen where so many people were having the same issue  and after seeing there was really no solution I decided it would be a waste of my time. It’s really gross to think our family’s clothes are being washed in mold every time we run a cycle. Would love to have a real solution to this problem don’t want my kids getting sick guess I’ll have to buy a new washer 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer brown residue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for sharing this concern with us. We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number.