cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZsSVyzCaKI
Constellation

Re: Top Load Washer is making us sick because of mold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue and have tried "Pure Clean" cycle several times with no effect. We're really tired of picking these mold flecks off our clean clothes and some have even stained the clothes in spots.

Our model number is WA456DRHDWR/AA 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userXDPC6vPrej
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model and still no resolution from Samsung.

There is not a recall that I can find.  I’m interested in a class action lawsuit as well as reporting to BBB

userjaZutThImE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, no resolution.  Also interested in a class action.

userDntcQawpag
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got them to say they will issue a refund through my BBB complaint but still waiting for a response. Wondering if it was a scam just to close the complaint 

Highlighted
user09NgjT4RSr
Asteroid

Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model WA52M7750AV/A4

After the past several loads I noticed brown flakes on our clothes and a smell. Has anyone else experienced and what was your solution?? I’ve ran ever sterile and clean cycle- nothing helps!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like the unit is not able to drain properly. I would recommend inspecting the drain hose first. Check the hose •Is not inserted more than 6 inches into the standpipe/sink and is not kinked, bent, or damaged. Also, do you have a drain hose extension kit on the hose?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user3M5msIjxog
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. 

The washing mashine is draining fine.

This appears to be a common problem with Samsung and they are ignoring it.

userXDPC6vPrej
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree...Samsung is ignoring the problem.  They will not admit this is not an isolated problem with these machines

userXDPC6vPrej
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have  the same problem.  After several attempts to contact Samsung, I Finally received a call today....they said that they would have to send a service tech out.  Nothing could be done until it was serviced.  When I asked how has this is being taken care of she said that she hasn’t if this problem and there is not is not any recall.

Then I received a call from the service company and the earliest they can put us on the schedule is two weeks away.

Sumsung doesn’t care that they exposing us to mold.  Nor do they care about handling this issue.

It’s time to start reporting them.  Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit?