cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. 

The washing mashine is draining fine.

This appears to be a common problem with Samsung and they are ignoring it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree...Samsung is ignoring the problem.  They will not admit this is not an isolated problem with these machines

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have  the same problem.  After several attempts to contact Samsung, I Finally received a call today....they said that they would have to send a service tech out.  Nothing could be done until it was serviced.  When I asked how has this is being taken care of she said that she hasn’t if this problem and there is not is not any recall.

Then I received a call from the service company and the earliest they can put us on the schedule is two weeks away.

Sumsung doesn’t care that they exposing us to mold.  Nor do they care about handling this issue.

It’s time to start reporting them.  Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My husband took the center out and this is what we found!! I’m completely disgusted and shocked by this!!! I’m very OCD and don’t want to use this washer again!!! Can’t believe I’ve been washing my children’s clothes in that thing!!! 

876AC154-52A6-4951-990F-C81CEDB9A1FD.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Feel free to send us a private message as well.   http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just look how disgusting this is and Samsung is ignoring this problem!EC038BDC-72B4-453B-87CC-112CFB94BBDF.jpeg

FB95D69B-B9F7-4AFD-9FF4-D8FE7899F920.jpeg

D8CE3977-2A20-49BC-A241-BFB496C7BDAD.jpeg

F788AB85-129F-4893-BDA1-66F0A5BA4B49.jpeg

B9D8BFE0-0AA2-4634-8279-3CD1CC15BC72.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'll add my case to this discussion.  There seem to be multiple threads regarding the same issue, but when I called the service line, the tech told me she had never heard of anything like this at all.  She swore to me that she had not had a single instance of anyone reporting this issue with the top loading clothes washers.  I feel like that is highly unlikely given the vast quantities of discussions/threads on Samsung.com and YouTube videos.  It's a real shame that Samsung is choosing to turn a blind eye regarding the outcomes from this significant design flaw.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told the exact same thing.   I can not get any resolution...just the run around.   We purchased an exented warranty through Sears and still no resolution.  They say they need to repair the machine.  My question is how do you repair the machine and resolve this?  The answer was it will probably happen again.   This is just unacceptable.  We should not have to subject our families to all this mold.

At this point there is nothing else to do except purchase a new washer.   It definitely will not be a Sumsung!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have been battling this same issue with the Brown residue (was my wife calls it fish food flakes) for over a year now.  Since seeing the photos and the discussion around mold,  we are really concerned.  My wife’s asthma has gotten worst over the last six months.  Now we are wondering if the exposure to this mold is a reason for her increased symptoms.   No company should want or have their products exposing people to mold.  I have seen houses, schools and apartments completely gutted due to mold contamination.  Should not the same thing happen here with the washer?