cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue 

what's the solution?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is NOT resolved...  6/8/2019 and I have the same issue...  Followed all the instructions and I still get the brown floating chunks in the water...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This solution does nothing at all to fix the problem. I am currently running at least 3 clean cycles a week. I am currently on my 8th one today and there is still sludge all in my machine.  To say I am disappointed in Samsung is an understatement. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah. Self Clean doesn't help when the space between the metal and plastic portion of the pulsastor is filled with mold. MAJOR DESIGN FLAW. I could buy a new pulsator, but that means I'm committed to buying a new pulsator every single year (for $125) every year I own the machine if I don't want to suhject my children to black mold. This is egregious, 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, self clean doesnt help.

stop saying that this is the fix for us. tried bleach and vinger and about a thousand self-cleaning washes.

i feel like i need to take it apart and pull the tub out to clean it. (self clean....)

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HELP! I am having the same issue. Brown sticky residue everywhere in my washing machine. I am horrified to be reading this Samsung!!!!! Is there a recall? Reading through the threads it does not look like there is resolution that fully cleans out the washer? I cannot imagine washing my clothes in mold or nasty hidden build-up. This is outrageous. Please advise ASAP.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2kRNxp0f7M I would be delighted to look into this for you! Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and I purchased my washer  less than 2 years ago. I’m so furious to find out this has been an issue for years and no resolution to correct the problem. This machine was expensive and no way I can get my money back. Never will I ever purchase another Samsung product!!!’ 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It doesn’t work!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please try this link instead: Link