Samsung Moderator

Re: Mold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message so that we can look into this for you: Link

plac1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had this same issue since I bought the washer in 2015.  I have used nothing but HE detergent, I run the clean cycle all the time.  I had Samsung send someone out one time and they replaced the Tub cover and that did nothing.  When I finish a load of laundry I use 4 paper towels to wipe down my machine, it's disqusting and nothing is being done about it.  There should be a recall on this.

Highlighted
userDPo3NEgSJo
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung, what are you going to do?

Private messages with the moderators haven proven fruitless despite their best intentions.  We need action.

user8IvhpLGM74
Constellation

Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have a washer Model# WA45H7000AW/A2 that is just about 6 years old and also have the brown soft dirt/ residue at the bottom of my washer.  I have run the self-clean many times and also ran the spin/rinse setting right after the self clean. So what is the solution to getting rid of the brown residue; beside getting a new washer or completely tearing the washer apart and throughly cleaning all of the parts.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user8IvhpLGM74 Oh no, that's terrible! Let's look into this a bit further. Mind shooting a private message with the serial number of the washer?

userYAs93mmEWM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the brown residue in my washer as well. I have seen it in the past and thought it was just something on my kids clothes! Reading these posts it looks like it’s mold! I have ran 4 self clean cycles and it hasn’t gotten any better. Were you able to get Samsung to help with the problem?? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message to get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userdGtPXe1qk5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with brown residue left behind on clothes after being washed.  I have also run the self clean cycle with the 1 cup of bleach, with no success in eliminating the brown mess. When I removed the pulsator cap, the bolt and all around was covered in brown yuck.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, we recommend sending a private message to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.