cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did this problem with your washer ever get resolved?  Mine is WAS52M8650AV/A4 model.

I just finished runnning 6th wash on the same load of dark clothes. It took that many runs to rid of white residue and lint that clung to the clothes after the first wash. This is not the first time that occurred. I often get white lint or brown grime on my clothes after wash. Yes, I do self clean cycle regularly. That appears the only solution Samsung knows to suggest. That so-called solution is useless. To think of the countless hours and energy I spent on washing and rewashing my clothes is incredibly upsetting! Is there a class action suit yet? I say, it's past time for a legal action.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's time for a class action law suit. I want in if it goes forward.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Class action lawsuit. It's time.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's time for a class action lawsuit.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung WA54R7200A - DIRT IN TUB

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have only had this washer for 14 months and just recently it started having brown chunks at the bottom of the tub. I do the self clean mode whenever the machine tells me to but the last few times I had to run the self clean 3-4 times. I've done it 4 times today and still have chunks and there is a visible amount of build up between the tub and the agitator that I can't get out. I've been doing some research on this and found some horrifying YouTube videos of this same problem. How do I get the mold and dirt out of the washing machine? It's only a few months past warranty. I am disgusted at this because we've been suffering from skin issues and allergies constantly and I'm now wondering if its our washer that is making us sick 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung WA54R7200A - DIRT IN TUB

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are not alone, You tube has a myriad of videos of folks like us having to remove and clean the agitator [silver plate with ridges] at the bottom of the tub / drum. My issue is I can't seem to break it loose after getting both the 10mm bolt and the lock nut off, the drum doesnt come out.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Used a hydraulic jack to remove the tub. Only way I know how to clean everything...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to completely disassemble the entire thing. Removed the tank out the tub. Mold all over the place. Took a pressure washer to it all. Finally were back up and washing. Ill never buy a samsung appliance again. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Brown residue and Gunk EVERYWHERE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took my top loading washer apart after reading a lot of posts about the same issue. We have a Samsung WA45H7000AW/A2. Cleaned the mess out of the pulsator and the drum. Still have brown mess everywhere. Please advise. Here are the before and after pics of my cleaning experience  and it almost made it worse. More brown stuff than even before. And please don't tell me to self clean or run bleach.  We have done all of that.....dozens of times.  This product needs to be recalled. 5DAB2714-79E3-4D9A-BC33-A5DE874A1D52.jpeg

BECE6580-A1C0-4E4F-8888-A9FBAF3725FE.jpeg

B3D53E6C-EC2E-450F-9326-F3F373EF812A.jpeg

350A70A5-DCAA-494F-A8D0-7DC3B506C369.jpeg

BEBF9992-FCF3-45E8-96EA-AFD8D19EA897.jpeg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Washing machine rusted and leaving sticky residue on clothes!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung washing machine is completely rusted all around the bleach cup and is now

leaving brown sticky residue on my laundry that stains! It has ruined my expensive sheets. And lots of light colored clothing and it's disgusting. I have run the pure cycle regularly, and tried washing machine cleaners. I am so fed up with this machine.

Has anyone else had this problem??