cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6aOi0nYTv9
Constellation

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Uggghh I have been fighting this for months!! Today i washed my white sweater , ruined!! I’m so over this washer!!!! The self cleaning cycle, vinegar, bleach nothing works!! I really like this machine until the gunk showed up!
useraF5chk11Vm
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@sorento wrote:

This is the second time for me trying to clean it out. I started this 4 hours ago. Bleach, vinegar and going on 3 self cleans and still a lot of residue. Class Action Lawsuit...Sign me up. My word of mouth will cost Samsung in the long term. It all catches up eventually. The product is junk. Had issues with the matching dryer and had to relace the belt tensioner can you believe the part had no bearing. The design was a bushing design which overheated and frooze to the point the nylon pulley melted and dislodged from the bracket. Convinced their appiance products are designed for planned obsolesence and repair after the warranty period. Also the refrigerator freezer accumaltes ice on the fan and starts making noises. You have to shut down and do a defrost of the freezer to melt the accumalted ice that forms on the blades of the fan. All 3 appliances total failures.

We have had this washing machine for several years now. I’ve been having this problem since day 1. After getting nowhere with Samsung years ago, I even went to the store looking for an old school machine with an agitator in the beginning. Convinced this HE junk just wasn’t capable of completely cleaning my clothing. I am so disgusted that this has been mold this whole time. I have been telling people about the strange symptoms I’ve developed in the past few years and can’t figure out where they are coming from. Is it possible wearing clothing everyday washed in mold could be the issue? Yes! We purchased the Samsung brand thinking it was higher quality. We have the same issue with our French door fridge as mentioned above. It stops making ice every month because it freezes itself solid. Maybe placing the ice maker in the fridge portion wasn’t the brightest idea Samsung. I am so disgusted with these issues and to find out Samsung is no better than the other junk out there. It’s all high priced disposable junk. What really angers me is that they lack the conscience to be capable of caring that they are endangering so many lives with this mold! Sign me up for the class action law suit!  

userlCluhlMEKD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is the same way. We only used ours for 7 months! We pull the drum out and took all  the pieces that were covered with the mold to the car wash. Only one problem you can’t clean underneath the plastic piece of the pulsator. I’ve sent them a private message. We called and spoke to someone who was beyond dumb. Headed to Home Depot and letting them know what the Samsung washers are doing... maybe they’ll quit selling them!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userlCluhlMEKD Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional info?

userd1eNXJDlKs
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You keep saying "send us a private message", but EVERY time I try it says I've exceeded my number of private messages and I haven't even been able to send ONE!!  I think it's time to bring in the ABC11 trouble shooter!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userd1eNXJDlKs We do this so that you don't post personal information on page. You can go to your message section at the top right. Then select New Message and send a message to SamsungGill

userfcpOVpRJy7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you found a fix for this?  This happens to me every time I run a delicate cycle and it is ruining some expensive clothes.

user0KC3AmchfA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey SamsungGill,

How about you quit jerking aroud with the asking for private messages to be sent and talk to someone to find the problem and a solution so everyone who spent money on these machines can actually use them!

I am in for class action suit....that is the only way these companies learn, by paying way more than they should if they just came up with a fix.

We're all ears Mr. Gill!!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We ask for the private message in order to discuss private information with users regarding possible options. If you would like to look into possible options as well, please send us a private message with the Full model code and serial number of the unit and pictures of the residue. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userlHKazlIDSo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can add me to the list of extremely angry customers.  The fact that Samsung has offered absolutely no solution or explanation is completey unacceptable.  This is an absolute health hazard, especially with small children in the house.  I attempted calling customer service; I think it should be pretty obivous to Samsung at this point that vinegar and baking soda is not an acceptable solution.  What are you going to do about this?  I am not paying out of pocket for a service call.  This is a design flaw that Samsung needs to address.