cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please try this link instead: Link

user2HyCT3TMGM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously? This does not work!It is interesting how we all seem to have washers between 2 - 2 1/2 years old that this happens. When are you going to do something about this?? 

userpTXyQCFdDN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem to. I notice that the Samsung machine does not drain all the water out of the water. Even if you put on the spin cycle after washing.

There's always a resdue of water that stays in the machine. You can notice this by moving the inside drum with the machine off, you can heard water splashing with each movement. This is causing the buildup of mold, over time. Doesn't matter if you run the self clean cycle the mold build up ever present.  It's just a bad engineering design.  Running a self clean cycle is a waste of time and money, since the mold build-up is very fast.  This is the first time I ever bought such an expensive washing machine such a big problem.  This the first time that I bought a washing machine that leave mold residue on my cloths and needs to be constantly clean wasting water and electricity.  Samsung should recall all these machines and fix the problem.....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this, please send us a private message to the link: http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Feel free to send us a private message with your information as well.  

userHOycq6bNOs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG I am so up set with Samsung!

If you are looking for a washer, please DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THEM.

I have the same problem as many others here: BROWN RESIDUE in my washing  machine and Samsung DIDNT AND WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. 

We bought our washer  14 months ago. I only use HE products and always did SELF CLEAN every 20 wash cycles. A few weeks ago this disgusting brown residuos began to appear in my washer and belive me it is a lot. I can’t wash my clothes. It smells so bad. 

I did the Self Clean more then 12 times using Affresh, vinagre and the Brown residue WONT STOP TO COMING.

We spent two weeks calling Samsung warranty requesting  repairs and do you know what they told to us? They can not do anything about it! This is a cosmetic problem. You will need to replace your washer completly.

Excuse me??!! Is this a cosmetic problem?? Something is really wrong here and this piece of [edit]  are playing with us. (Sorry about the vocabulary, but for me it is what they look like)

This is unacceptable!! This desearves a law suit.BAE1BA79-052C-48C1-B1E2-6E849108E795.jpeg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To look into this concern, please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

userHOycq6bNOs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just sent a private message to you. Please let us know what your conclusion is.