cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOGBqe8hrxG
Astronaut

Re: Samsung washer brown residue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having this same issue with my top loading samsung washer.  Has there been any resolution to this? This is now the 3rd thread that has been started on this same issue and now ther are almost 30 pages of complants on this washer.  We have cleaned our washer multiple times and the issue keeps coming back.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information from you?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userJ5PvfRdHAW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife and I have the same issue and nothing we do is working! So frustrating! Definitely not buying anymore Samsung products because their customer service is awful!

userB0irFjC9OS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same issue with our washer, same model WA45H7000AW/A2. This has been going on for over a year. I assumed is was coming from clothes until I checked this forum. Samsung, what are the steps to remedy this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your serial number via private message?

user2HyCT3TMGM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem, I have tried everything! I run self clean once a week, it doesn't help! My washer is only 2 1/2 years old. Model WA48H7400A/ WA2

Do I have to buy a new machine? 

user2HyCT3TMGM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent photos, still no reply to private message!! How about a little help here, for all of us?

userlHqT9z3Luk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the exact same issue of flaky brown debris in my washer after every use. It’s getting worse since an expensive out-of-warranty replacement of the support struts that had broken earlier this summer. 

What is the solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

MaMaBof3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem! There are so many complaining and some are saying it is mold deep down where you can’t clean.  I have had several items of clothing destroyed. 

Let’s go Samsung and do what’s right and either clean our machines inside out or better yet RECALL it and give us new machines!