cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the brown residue in my washer as well. I have seen it in the past and thought it was just something on my kids clothes! Reading these posts it looks like it’s mold! I have ran 4 self clean cycles and it hasn’t gotten any better. Were you able to get Samsung to help with the problem?? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message to get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with brown residue left behind on clothes after being washed.  I have also run the self clean cycle with the 1 cup of bleach, with no success in eliminating the brown mess. When I removed the pulsator cap, the bolt and all around was covered in brown yuck.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, we recommend sending a private message to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue.  Constant battle with mild,  gross brown debris everytime I run wash.  Is there a fix?  Those of you that are sending your info what are they telling you?  I think I'd rather buy a new washer instead of paying for a tech to come out if doesn't fix it. 

Model #WA48J7700A 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with our washer. I get gross brown flakes almost every time I wash clothes.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue for a long time.  Samsung can you help with this issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue despite numerous attempts at clean cycle and wiping out regularly. Samsung can I send you information to look into this??

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having the same issues. It will not come out of our clothes and has ruined many items.