cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Disgusting Toploader Mold ! Self Clean does nothing!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regardless of how often we do self clean,  our clothes continue to smell terrible. We know that their is mold down there because we can smell it. Even when the washer is empty it's smells bad. Our washer is just 2.5 years old.  We are not disassembling anything in case it voids any warranties. Has there been a recall for this ? Has anyone had any luck with refunds? I have tried the suggestions made on the other posts. There should be legal ramifications for this health hazard of a machine.

Highlighted

Re: Disgusting Toploader Mold ! Self Clean does nothing!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
you mean all washer machines cause they all have a self cleaning thing
Highlighted
Constellation

Stinky moldy washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need help getting a replacement pulsator for my WA45K7600AW/AA washer. The mold  and bacteria is so thick in between the two pieces that make up the pulsator that there is no amount of self cleaning that could get it all out. I cannot even wash clothes for our family of 5 because of the gross residue that gets all over the clothes. Can someone at Samsung please help! And yes I've already ran the self clean with bleach technique.

7C5C5F32-12ED-457F-89F2-724BF1E78615.jpeg

E9631DCB-E9EF-47C7-9B78-0C363800DA8E.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Washer - Brown Residue - DISGUSTING!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried this "cleaning" process 15 times in the last 4 days and still getting brown/black particles in tub after each "cleaning". Please advise another solution to problem. Is there a recall on machines exhibiting this issue?  Sounds like hundreds of people are seeing this problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Smell and dirty residue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.  I have had my washer for several years now.  It has started to have a smell and residue upon running delicate and self clean cycles.  

I have attached photos.

Suggestions?20200916_062457.jpg

20200916_062508.jpg

20200916_062600.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Smell and dirty residue

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Google search clean my washer. A whole line if products out there you can find at any grocery store.