Original topic:

Samsung Washer Lint and Dirt

(Topic created: 02-28-2021 07:39 AM)
useraGBUFLsB2S
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

306643ED-7095-4DF0-8EE4-7EC8DC7C9776.jpeg

Has anyone else had this problem with Samsung Washers? Most every-time I wash any sports clothes I always have lint or dirt stuck on the fabric and it’s not easy to get off! I have even tried washing the sports clothing separately on the sports setting and washing the washer out with the self wash cycle. Nothing has worked. I have never had another washer to this any our sports clothing. My husband said I need to wash them separately  from other fabrics but as I mentioned before I have tried that and used the appropriate cycle. Also sometimes when we have weekend tournaments and I have to come home and throw a load of mixed stuff the washer for the next day of games and I don’t have time to do multiple loads for different types of materials! I’d be up all night! Is this just me having this problem? Is this something I’m doing wrong or do I just need to find a new washer? My husband and kids got this set for me for Mother’s Day last year and it’s so pretty and everything else about them are great so far but I have 3 active kids in sport and this part is super frustrating!

2 Replies
user4za7fq1Wad
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have lint as well.  No solution, I am hating my machine, front load 6200 series

0 Likes
userlTHIGlUMwU
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having the same issue with the same type of materials.  Tried washing like fabrics together but not working.   Not a problem with any other loads.  

0 Likes