Original topic:

Samsung dryer heats on normal but not timed dry

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 10:06 AM)
userWLYnVpfigi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I have Samsung dryer model dve45r6300v/a3. A few days ago the thermal fuse on the blower housing went out.  I figured as long as I was opening up the machine I’d replace the other thermostats, thermistor, and fuse (4 items total) since they all came in the same kit anyway.  Today, clothes have been drying fine on normal/auto setting, but I noticed on timed dry no heat comes on at all.  I’m not sure if I had this problem before the blower housing fuse went out, but I have it now.  Any idea what could be causing this?  Obviously the heating element works as the dryer seems to be working fine on normal/auto, but it won’t turn on when on timed dry.   

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I would recommend obtaining the service manual from our parts department- J&J international and have provided the link here Service Manual for the self-service information you are seeking and I hope you are able to get the timed dry issue resolved. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes