Astronaut

Re: Samsung dryer model DV40J3000EW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How was this problem solved
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDsfcuNf3iX if this occurs on all cycles and load sizes and you have tried unplugging it for 10 minutes, it will require service.

You can send us a private message here with the full model code and serial number if you would like for us to look into this for you: Private Message Link

usernWzxO99a1U
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have my dryer for only 2 years already had to replace belt in first year and now the dryer is not drying my clothes. It turning off after 5 min and not heating up. 

usercOvclWesoP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone found the issue? Same thing happened to me today. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the drum spinning freely by hand?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermBr5go22sr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just plugged my dryer in this morning!!! As I woke up this morning I knew my day would be hectic, as I finish up my fathers laundry and set out for a day of remembrance for his  sister (my aunt) as I load the last bit of foldables into a rickety little basket with wobbly wheels, I hear my sons truck pull into the driveway hmm he didn’t call, I wonder what he’s up to?...Ah Ha! As A smile comes across my face! At last,  MY BRAND NEW DRYER IN BEING WALKED IN!! Maybe my day will be a little brighter after all?...Long day for sure but exhaustedly I start a load of laundry, Pretty excited to use my new appliance!!! Instructions seem pretty standard, even easy! Yes! here we go...yes I say! GO!!! Yet here I stand with A BRAND NEW DRYER and wet clothes!  

I just don’t understand why Big Name Manufacturers waste their money having low quality products made!?! Come on guys, my grandma used the same dryer for her whole adult life and then my mom used it until she wanted something more eye pleasing! WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE LASTING BETTER QUALITY APPLIANCES!! It’s clear you just don’t care to make your money that way!? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I would be happy to look into this further. Can you send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full serial number and the symptoms you are experiencing?