cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung model WF45K6200AZ/A2 front load washing machine

Good afternoon,

My washing machine was working fine yesterday. (3 years old) This morning we started to do some laundry and the machine come on with all the lights and sound. However, when i select a cycle, it makes a noise then clicks a few times. After that it will lock (like normal) an make sound like normal. Then it will stop and unlock meanwhile the display and time remains on. Thoughts?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung model WF45K6200AZ/A2 front load washing machine

I'm sorry to hear that, do you see any error codes or flashing lights on the washer? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I do not. I had one error code yesterday but it was DC3 which was for the add door.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you made sure that there was nothing caught in the dorr? Also, have you tried to power cycle the washer? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, i have checked the door. If you mean by power cycle, i did unplug it for about 10 mins and then plugged it back in.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number so that I may look into this for you? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

@Paxton007I'm having the same issue my washer is about 3 1/2yrs old as well. I was just wondering if you were able to get this issue resolved. Personally I don't see anything wrong with the add door.