JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung's inflexibility - Order Delay

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 3:47 PM)
userbmTnr9wX42
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I ordered a washer/dryer set from Samsung with a delivery date in March 2021.  I am having a new home built and it was scheduled to be ready March 1st.  Now due to Covid delays and now inclement weather here in Texas, construction has been delayed by 45 days.  I tried to change the delivery date and was told I could not change the address.  Then I asked if I could change the delivery address and was told no, I couldn't change that either.  NOTHING can be changed on the order, I was told.  I've tried calling Samsung and spent hours on hold with no resolution.  The chat operator hung up on me.  They are going to go thru the expense of delivering my washer/dryer to a undeliverable address which will be refused since I won't own the house when they deliver it.  
What a bunch of nonsense!
Anyone else have this trouble?  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I would suggest calling into our E-commerce team and have them provide you with the Delivery Company information. They will be able to better assist you :)   The E-commerce department phone number is 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
BoyMom1x
Galaxy
Options
Washers and Dryers
I've heard a lot about Samsung's horrible customer service.
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Washers and Dryers
Once you find out who the delivery company is, contact them. They may be able to work something out.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I would suggest calling into our E-commerce team and have them provide you with the Delivery Company information. They will be able to better assist you :)   The E-commerce department phone number is 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes