Original topic:

Samsung smart washer/dryer

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 12:53 PM)
kbprouty
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hi, smart washer/dryer Says it will cease on oct 5 2021 that only the smart check is will work. Why are the other features not working and will there be another app to replace it?
Thank kristy
0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, Yes it is correct the smartthings classic application will be experiencing some excited and new updates for consumers. You can find out if your model works with new and improved smartthings by looking up the model code. Here is the link for review- https://www.samsung.com/us/smart-home/compatible-devices/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
kbprouty
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
On sorry I'm not asking about smart things. I'm asking about smart washer/dryer app. The only thing that work for this app is the smart check in the app.
0 Likes
kbprouty
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Is there going to be an app to replace it?
0 Likes
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I apologize for the confusion and I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further. You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

phone: 1-866-813-2404 

or

online at: support@smartthings.com 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes