cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useri4eI1hRTWr
Asteroid

Samsung washer WF42H5200AF/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Washer WF42H5200AF/A2 does not spin or spins slowly, cycle takes a long time, never finishes or runs continuously, clothes come out soaking wet.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer WF42H5200AF/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you like us to set that up?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

22 REPLIES 22
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you confirm if you have tried all of the steps listed here: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=672561&modelname=WF4...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useri4eI1hRTWr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I tried all the steps list but they did not help.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this is the case then service repairs would be recommended. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you like us to set that up?  

useri4eI1hRTWr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get service for my washer WF42H5200AF/A2, it was purchase in October 2015.  I'm pretty sure it's the motor which is still under warranty. 

useri4eI1hRTWr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was not solved!! My washer is still broke and I requested service. The information that I received did not help. 

userfTgXw5PV8w
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samsung wf42h5600ap/a2 will not finish the spin cycle at the end of the wash.clothes are still soaking wet. It gets to 6 min and stays there.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Have you tried cleaning the debris filter, located on the front of the unit? 

User2ndtoSafety
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been experiencing the exact same issue. Washing clothes is taking an extraordinarily long amount of time it. I called the Samsung number, and they gave me suggestions which I followed . They did not help. We spent $100 for a repairman to come in. It is still broken. The machine is only three years old. It never moves on from the spin cycle. It is only 3 years old.  I am extremely disappointed.   Based on the comments I have read this afternoon, this is an inherent in this machine and it needs to be fixed by Samsung. I will not put any more money in fixing this machine.    I followed the customer service representatives advice, the drain is clean, the front mechanism has been cleaned out, the floor has been reinforced. It is a machine that's the problem.