JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung washer continuously is unbalanced

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 01:18 PM)
userMzqQJOL2jU
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Since I got this washer brand new about 2 years ago it’s been giving me a constant headache to use. Whether its a small or big load Im constantly running back and fourth trying to see if it’s actually functional. I’ve read every single feedback and form to figure out the problem but it’s defective the minute I turn it on. It doesn’t make sense that Samsung created a washer in 2019 that can barely function as well as a 1980’s retail washer.  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I completely understand how frustrating that can be, is the washer presenting an error code when it becomes unbalanced? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMzqQJOL2jU
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes, it usually displays a UR, UB, ER message on the washer. Every time I have to move my clothes around or restart the washer to get it working again. i've followed every instruction given on the help forums to fix the issue yet I keep getting the same problem.Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.42.11 PM.png 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

0 Likes