JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 12-26-2020 12:23 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
userN1RsQ1hZkw
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey I was wondering if u ever got a fix to this problem 

0 Likes
useroiQoEaycQB
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Was there ever a solution?  I am having the same problem

0 Likes
usergojSPKnt9a
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer would also not agitate. I found this solution on another website. 

Tilt washer back to expose bottom. You will see a black box with a blue and red wire running to it. The red wire is probably broken or unattached. I found my bed white broken at connection. Repaired the wire and washer works normal again.

user9nHJJLX9LG
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
guess no resolution. came on here because I'm having the same issues and I see no one us getting any help. I hate this washer.
userElU0PPGeog
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My 2020 front loading washer is hyper spinning on the default or Medium last spin cycle before it stops.

It literally sounds like a train going through the house.  I have never heard anything so loud except at a gun range or perhaps if I tried lying under a passing locomotive engine.          

I have already done the steps suggested as per" re-calibration and cleaning the filter compartment". 3x's.  There was no change to the errant washer after do recommended above.

We have to remember when changing settings to make sure it is set on the low spin or it set to default and goes crazy.  I'm happy to say we haven't put it on it's pedestal yet, as I'm sure it would have fallen over or smashed into the dryer or something else.  I cannot imagine (and have not tried it ) what would happen if it were allowed to run in hyper spin or any setting above low!!! It's really disturbing.  I had no problems with my last Samsung set of w and dryers.  ???

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Was the washer a recent installation or has this always been an issue with the washer?  It's it's a front load washer, have you checked to make sure that the shipping bolts were removed?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userou7Wtya5UM
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Samsung washer continuously spin (WF410ANW/XAA 01)

Problem: In the spin cycle, it seems to continue to go through the cycle, drained the excess water left, with 6 minutes left, it keeps spinning then goes to 15 min, water goes back in ~15 min, spins more than 6 minutes and abruptly stops. The laundry seems wet, no access water in the drum. Please share with me what's the step or what is the problem? 

-Tried Rinse + Spin

-Tried Spin Only

-Tested with just a microfiber and it is still very wet .

-Drained the lines

-Checked for any blockage

-Clear and Clear filter

-Check Balancing (leveled and same from before)

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

This is going to require service at this point.  You can use the following link to locate a service center near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
UnhappyOwner
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I purchased the WA422PRHDWR/AA Samsung washer four years ago.   Ironically, the three-year protection plan was also purchased but no use now.  A couple of weeks ago I began getting the dc code (unbalanced load) and noticed that my spin cycle would reset.  After reading all the previous post from customers, I see that this is a common problem with the Samsung washers.  Is this an engineering defect?  Has Samsung addressed the issue? 

Interestingly, a while ago, a service man came out to do the recall work (i.e. place a new sticker on my machine).  And the recall had to do with the washer tops possibly coming off during the spin cycle (does this mean that Samsung knows that the washer is going out-of-balance?

I tried re-calibrating the washer - and it did not fix the problem.

I will be calling a Samsung authorized center to find out what the charge is to fix this known-issue.  Depending on the cost, I may be out shopping for a new washer (that is not a Samsung). 

I would love to hear that Samsung (due to the chronic issue it's customers are reporting) has determined that this is a defect in engineering and that they are covering the charges to "fix" this problem. 

Thanks.

UnhappyOwner
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Update: I just got off the phone with Samsung customer service and good news: since the recall "work" was done in June of 2017 - my warranty was extended for one year. Samsung will repair my machine under warranty.
0 Likes