cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung washer leaving

I've read all the reviews on the Samsung washer and have tried every method to troubleshoot getting the disgusting brown residue out of the washer. (Self clean cycle for two days straight with vinegar and baking soda/bleach soaks ect) I've wasted so much water & time calling Samsung and them telling me the same exact thing they have told all the rest of their customers.... that I could call a technician and pay got it myself! My husband is livid that he will never buy another Samsung product again! I couldn't agree more, there is a recall on this for being "off balanced" and I'll bet that is what's causing the mold! I may look into suing them for this because this IS a health and safety issue for people. It's very disappointing...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer leaving

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your symptoms? Also please confirm you have tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110749/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung washer leaving

Has anyone fixed this problem for you? I can't believe they haven't been sued yet. The health hazard is unbelievable. This is not a maintenance issue. This is a design issue.