Original topic:

Sick and tired of the smell

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 09:06 PM)
userzy7vQoFrA1
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi. Is anyone tired of stinky clothes out of you washing machine? I am.

I have tried everything but my clothes still smell like old rags. I run the self cleaning that runs over  ridiculous 3 hours. Is Samsung doing anything to take care if this issue? The time and money I been putting is really frustrating. 

I had Whirlpool front load drum washing machine before and did not have this problem.

What is Samsung going to do about this?

Frustrated!!!

5 Replies
MrGrooverSr1
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Skip the self wash feature. Grab some shabby whites set to largest load possible add one cup bleach run cycle twice. I do this once a month and always have no matter the brand, or model.
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Washers and Dryers
Are you cleaning the filters
0 Likes
johnnysexpistol
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
Just quit putting poopy clothes in it and quit blaming the washmachine!
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I understand that odors from your washing machine can cause frustration for you. Please check the steps at the following link for information on how to clean the washing machine properly.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01108629/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEPmzVxL7eq
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Get one of those damp-rid containers (little pellets that suck up moisture), set it in the tub between washes, it **bleep** up the small bit of nasty water below the level of the pump. It really does work.
0 Likes