cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useria2jlcXHae
Constellation

Re: Smart Home Adapter (Laundry) - HD39J1230GW - Unavailable for purchase ANYWHERE!

So, I decided to "bite the bullet" and order two DM81-01019A parts for my washer & dryer.  With shipping, my credit card was charged the ridiculous amount of $222.82 (includes shipping).  Now I called Samsungparts.com to check on the status of my order, since it has been more than a week since I placed my order and the web site still says the order is in New Order status.  I was told that there are no DM81-01019A's anywhere and there is no ETA.  Can we get enough people together who are in this predicament .  To hire an attorney to demand that we get our money back on all of our washing machines and dryers.  Maybe that will get someone at Samsung to pay attention to us and get this resolved.

Highlighted
userukvVpKugKx
Constellation

Re: Smart Home Adapter (Laundry) - HD39J1230GW - Unavailable for purchase ANYWHERE!

I just ordered a washer and dryer from Best Buy (WF50K7500AV and DV50K7500EV). I was puzzled by the fact that Best Buy was not carrying the Smart Home Adapter.

After an hour trying to find it on the Internet, a guy on the Samsung support chat told me to get them from www.samsungparts.com at $100.61 each. (BTW the page Cleary says "in stock"). I think this is outrageous not to mention the false advertisement. As soon as I post this I'm back to Best Buy to cancel my order and go LG.

Samsung_FoCAyJm
Astronaut

I think this is very good