Original topic:

Smell issue with Washer Aqua Jet VRT

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 11:50 AM)
Joshi8740
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hi, recently I started noticing smell from washed clothes. I did a self clean, as well as bought washer cleaned that I would throw in self clean, but nothing has fixed smell issue. Now to prevent smell, I have to put downy bids in every load. Can someone please help on any maintenance I need to take care of? Thank you

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Here's a link with some information that may be of assistance: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110749/  I would also suggest checking the position of the drain hose because if it isn't positioned correctly, it can leave standing water inside of the machine.  Here is an image on the positioning.  Hopefully this will help ease your frustrations a bit.   Washer inspect the drain hose

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Joshi8740
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Also, reading instructions, if I put bleach in the detergent box, all the bleach will likely be drained in the drum. Would that be ok?
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

That is correct. This is part of the self clean process.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Joshi8740
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hi thank you. I didn't see an image coming through. I will follow your instructions.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Please keep us posted! 

0 Likes