Original topic:

Stacking Compatibility of Washer & Dryer

(Topic created: 06-26-2023 05:00 PM)
alenastone7
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi, 

My washer broke so I'm on the market for a new one, but I have this dryer, Model #DV457EVGSGR/AA 01 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-7-5-cu-ft-14-cycle-steam-electric-dryer-onyx/4980628.p?skuId=49... 

I'd like to buy this washer  (5.0 cu. ft. Extra Large Capacity Smart Front Load Washer with Super Speed Wash and Steam in Brushed ...  , but not sure if I could stack the dryer on top of it. 

Can you confirm if my dryer can be stacked on top of this washer?  If not, can you suggest some washers that are compatible?

Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. As long as both the washer and dryer are compatible with the same stacking kit, then they can be stacked together. You'll need to check with our parts department for more details about stacking kits and their compatibility. You can go online to SamsungParts.com or call them directly at 1-800-627-4368. Just be sure to have both model numbers ready to confirm compatibility. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Washers and Dryers
Unfortunately no.. you must have the pair made for the stackable feature. Each stackable washer has a dryer made for it.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. As long as both the washer and dryer are compatible with the same stacking kit, then they can be stacked together. You'll need to check with our parts department for more details about stacking kits and their compatibility. You can go online to SamsungParts.com or call them directly at 1-800-627-4368. Just be sure to have both model numbers ready to confirm compatibility.