cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSNihCqXOca
Constellation

Stuck in Spin Cycle!

As in all the other posts, my washer is constantly getting stuck on the last spin cycle and reverting back to rinse and spin.  It get to 7 minutes, then reverts back to 11 minutes, and repeats, and repeats, and repeats, etc. It is stuck in spin cycle. I have to manually stop it, and then turn off the machine.  I have calibrated it by holding down the temp and delay end button, but that is no help. After reading these boards, this seems like a broken record, recurring and recurring. This seems like a major problem with these products.

What is the solution? Change the ASSY board? 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Stuck in Spin Cycle!

Hey! Could I possibly have your full model number?

userK0kUaUmr3R
Astronaut

This has been a known problem for years and yet I still see it pop up.  The reality is that the Samsung washer is a piece of junk compared to the Kenmore washer and dryer I had for over 15 years.  The only solution that they post is to send in the serial number, but if you are out of warranty, good luck with the expense of getting it fixed.

userSNihCqXOca
Constellation

Agree, trash product, bought brand new, busted in 3 years. All other threads about this front loader attest to the same thing happening. Probably best to stick with a less glamourous top loader, from a different manufacturer.