cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

We purchased a new washer and dryer set in June of 2019, in April of 2020 our washer quit working correctly. We have had a repairman come to our house numerous times. On his last visit, he stated the washer could not be fixed. I have been on the phone off and on for weeks trying to get a resolution. EVERY time I speak with someone they make promises of escalating my issue and promises to return a call in 24 hours. That NEVER happens. I have been on the phone today for almost 4 hours. I have been disconnected 3 times and am once again on hold. Samsung has the worst customer service ever. I am so disappointed we spent money on a brand new washer and dryer and I am spending even more money every week to do laundry because I have to rent a washer. At this point, I do not know where else to turn. I can never speak to a manager or anyone above the person who answers the phone. It is ridiculous that this has carried on as long as it has. Samsung you should be ashamed!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I apologize for your experience. Please send a recent ticket number, or the model and serial number for the washing machine, to this PM Link, and I will look in to this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.