cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Terrible customer service

My company has a corporate relationship with Samsung and this is the reason we choose Samsung. However, I don't think Samsung really cares about their customers and I plan to share my experience with our company. The delivery was delayed for 2 days saying no one was at home, but I was at home all day with the garage open. Also, we called the customer service, they first muted the call, and then hang up. Shouldn't the representative at least show some respect? Seriously, Samsung Care? I don't see it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Terrible customer service

Completely agree, terrible service. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Terrible customer service

completely agree. I have been calling for months about a washer and dryer set that never made it off the truck to my house. the delivery man said it wouldnt fit in my home. drove off, the set got lost for almost 2 months at the shipping warehouse and now they expect me to pay a "late fee" for something that never made it off the truck... i filled a dispute form and havent heard from anyone about getting this inquiry off my credit. NOTHING. COVID is not even to blame this is just a business that doesnt care for its customers.