Original topic:

Three parts broken on less than a year old washer

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 09:17 AM)
usersLz1906gXD
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm very frustrated, my less than a year old washing machine WA45T3200AW/A4 died while filled with water and laundry on June 29th, it had been making a grinding noise at times prior to this and the day it died it had a burning smell.  Apparently, there's no emergency drain on a top loader so we had to bail out the water and a technician finally showed up NINE days later.  We are a family of five, btw.  The technician says the drum is loose, the wire harness is broken?, the drain isn't working, etc.  He's ordered three parts on an 8 month old washing machine and tells us the first service appointment is July 20th.  I am beyond freaking out.  I know this isn't going to fix it, it's going to need something else and they will say we can come back in August.  This is completely unacceptable.  The nearest laundromat is a town away and expensive.  I will never buy a Samsung product again.  Oh, the best part, how we couldn't drain all the water out?  It smells already.  That smell will get worse and mold will grown and even if it does get fixed, that smell won't ever go away and we will need to buy a new washer anyway.  Never again.

0 Likes
1 Reply
yoyoyaya5
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
yeah
0 Likes