cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userngNG6AaPyp
Constellation

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue as everyone here.  Had the recall repair done about 2 years ago.  Will send my model and serial number in a PM.

rob_2610
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue... driving my wife nuts and wasting so much water & time. Sent SamsungMichelle a PM.

ajcboss
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Having the same issue with my WA545AN. Wash cycles down to 7 minutes and starts to spin. During this spin it seems to start off balance but gets smooth then starts another rinse cycle and goes from 7 minutes to 17 minutes. This spin at 7 minutes is the only spin that seems off balance. All other spins during the wash seem fine. Very tired of having to wring the water out by hand. We had the recall done on this one over a year ago. Any help for this??
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ajcboss, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Highlighted
Jsfshepherd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having this exact same problem. Washer won’t spin. Gets to 8 minutes, reverts to rinse cycle even if I’m on the spin only option. So much water and electricity wasted. I had the recall work done, though I believe that’s not related. This seems like a big issue with these washers...Samsung, will you help with a repair?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userFCSQTS129S, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

user9vf6P7QY62
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same issue, sent message to Gill.  see what happens.

Sean_T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue, dc unbalanced then refills water and occurs repeatedly. Sending you a message Gill.

Sean_T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Wow the moderator reply I received just said I am out of warranty and I need to pay to get it fixed, even though this thread says very differently and also my unit is on recall. What is going on here?
Sean_T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gill are you or any moderator still here?