Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mtwyman
Constellation

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue. I have to stand by my washer as it spins & when it gets down to 9 minutes I have to stop spin cycle, remove half the laundry inside, redistribute the weight & cross my fingers that it’ll finish the spin like it’s supposed to without  restarting the entire wash cycle again. Once spin is completed, I then have to put back the laundry I took out & redo another spin only. It’s as if I’m at a laundromat but forced to stand in front of the washer having to watch the timer just in time to manually spin the laundry. It’s either wasting my time standing in front of the washer all day or costing me money on my increased water & electric bill. The washer I own is on the recall list so hopefully this issue will be resolved but this is the 2nd Samsung product (60 in tv kept switching off & eventually wouldn’t turn on so had to replace board due to cheap wiring) that has given me problems making me question the quality of manufacturing of Samsung products. Most especially considering  these weren’t cheap appliances/electronics costing me a few thousand. Not a good way to build customer loyalty. I hope these issues get resolved.

Stuckigs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
did you get your washer fixed by Samsung?
mn10
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same issue. Sent PM to Gill...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The troubleshooting for this issue can be found at this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

pcamp96
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got this washer and dryer from a friend last weekend and am having the same issue. It gives me the dc error code after a wash, and when I try to run a spin cycle it adds water. I've tried to remove some of the clothes and redistribute before continuing, and it still does the same thing. Adds water in the spin cycle. What gives?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this also occur when you run an empty cycle?

userCdOSRt4foV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. It looks like the recall has nothing to do with this spin problem. How do I get it repaired?

uservZbL8paZS6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Words cannot express how much I despise my Samsung top load washer. You CANNOT wash a simple even lightweight bedspread. It continues to add time rinsing and spinning rinsing and spinning and never freaking stops. A WASTE OF WATER AND ENERGY. You CANNOT use the bedding cycle. Do NOT BUY A SAMSUNG WASHER. You will want to throw it out a window or take a sledgehammer to it. It's way too  expensive to have to deal with these kinds of problems. Absolutely disappointing and ridiculous 

userNiAKCxD54T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  Tremendous waste of water!