cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nala
Astronaut

Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our washer will reach the spin cycle and will spin for about 2 minutes and then starts filling with water and adds about 10 minutes to the timer. It will continue to do this over and over.  I have stopped the washer and put it just on the spin cycle and it will do the same thing. Why it's rinsing on the spin cycle I don't know. I end up having to dry dripping wet clothes. New have calibrated it and made sure it's level. Any suggestions?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs would be recommended if the troubleshooting was not successful. Could you send me a private message with the model and serial number of the washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

145 REPLIES 145
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us here. Can you please try the following: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=672521&modelname=WA4... you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Frustrated2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your link doesn't work.  My washer is having same problem!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry, I updated this link. Thank you for letting me know. ^Drew

Kuhlenbeck
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Where is the correct link? You say it’s updated but the one in the previous message doesn’t work and you don’t list t anywhere else.
userWv9KnwzE3T
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Drew
This link is by far the best information ! Although it points out that by design this washer may run indefinitely. It still covers all the facts. What I learned from this doc is . To small a load can cause long run time. Essentially this washer is or may not be automatic. That is one must stay close and watch it like a child. If the washer gets into trouble a human may have to intervene. Happy New Year

user1B5mt2J1Ui
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same problem with a brand new washer. I’m about to send it back after reading this thread. I had no problems with the old style top load washer but every little thing seems to be a big problem for these. And the. Descriptions of why with no fix. I’m trying to spin out 2 pillows and a load of towels . Redistributed them twice, still soaking wet, still adding water. 

userdckPoolOSb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has been happening daily for me and I am so frustrated! It doesn't matter if it's a small, medium or large load! I even just washed ONE sweater and it did the endless cycles! I guess it's time to call repair Smiley Sad

edited to add: I just found my receipt and my warranty expires in a few weeks! my washer is only 5 yrs old! calling today!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let us know if we can be of any assistance

userdckPoolOSb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

after talking with Best Buy, where I purchased it, this model is on recall. Samsung is taking care of it Smiley Happy