Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQLPj0WczdT

Will you please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the washer? Also, please confirm if this occurs when running an empty cycle.

http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had this happen to me, make sure you are using HE detergent and if you are try using less!! I was using too much and it was trying to rinse it out!! Hope this helps!! 💜💜

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, my washer has this same issue and i learned of the recall WA400PJHDWR/AA. WIll the recall repair fix the DE out of balance issue? I cannot complete any loads without this occuring

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to that department concerning this. You can reach them at 1-866-264-5636. Monday through Sunday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Eastern Time.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My machine just started to do the same, can you help me?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send me a private message with the full model and serial number?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My machine is doing the same after the recall fix, can you help me?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine started doing the same thing recently.  The link from a while ago doesn't seem to work.  Is there an updated solution to this problem?  Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer is doing the same thing. I've added foam between the frame and tub but it still spins out of balance and shuts down and starts adding water and rinsing. Can I get a recall repair?