cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNH3PXsy2Ge
Constellation

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problemSmiley Sad di a load for 12 hrs the night filling up..washing..kind of spinning and repeat all over again..help me please 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand your concern, I will be glad to take a look into this for you. Can you send me via private message the model and serial number of the unit?

userNQji8eIVkX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the spin and rinse issue. I don't understand why when I put it on spin it starts to add water. I just want to spin out the towels so they dry out more before i put then in dryer. Model WA48J7700. Help me please.

user1rRwTfGMwj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My WA422 just started doing this last week.  Like others have said, not glad to see so many others having the same issue but glad I'm not the only one.  What's the next step in fixing this issue so I'm not drying dripping wet clothes. 

userlasteKyyOM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
me too Model WF393BTPAWR/A2

does the spin issue. please let me know what to do and how to fix this front washing machine
useryNhlCLJ1gH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Mine is doing the same thing it takes 6 hours to wash one load did you get yours to work properly yet
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message as soon as you can: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Riddei
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive put in a service request and was told I'd get a call in 24-48 hours.  I'm still having to launder my clothes elsewhere.  Lousy products and service.  They even told me I've never had the recall work done, which is completely inaccurate. I guess you can add lousy records to that list...

It really shouldn'y take this long or be this difficult to get a problem adressed and situated in a manner that satisfies the consumer

Xeserox
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the recall taken care of and the washer is still giving me an error. Looking at the things to help troubleshoot... and sadly all of them say I need to contact Samsung.  So here I am... again.... 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.