cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user39UUS5j5E1 Please send us a private message so that we can look into this for you: Link

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Sean_T I have reached out to you via private message, please follow up with me there. 

Sean_T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have replied Gill, thank you for reaching out. I have the recall repair scheduled tomorrow, and am hoping that allows me to get the warranty and have the real problem fixed, the unbalanced error and continuous refill issue. @SamsungGill

userdsmBAfnjrk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem as everyone else. It's ridiculous Samsung is making it customers go through all of this, for something that should clearly be a recall. 

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdsmBAfnjrk

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your washer.  Please provide me with your complete model code and serial number to the link below and I will be glad to look into your issue.

userzPJEs5SOlm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with my washer adding time to the timer and then starting to fill again. Can I use the SamsungCat link from Tuesday 9/4 to send a private message and get assistance?

Thank you

userlBxquFJoCf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is my machine doing this as well

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with your full model and serial number.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user2dCrPsrid1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and no matter what I try it acts the same way and continues to restart the spin cycle the only time it goes through the spin cycle without any issue is when the washer is empty .No clothes in it . Is it possible that some sensor is bad and causing the spin reset issue?  Please send us a solution to this issue. If not I will through the washer away and buy a different brand.  

user2dCrPsrid1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see the same issue reported by many owners for the past two years at least . May be more.  I think it's time to find a lawyer and file a class action law suit .Since Samsung continues to ignore this issue and does nothing about it . May be a letter from lawyer will grab their attention