cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stuckigs
Constellation

Re: Top load WA400 spins and rinses continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree it is rediculous that you spend $1600.00 on a washer and dryer and it does'nt last past 4 years. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGiFubAwLfi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same issue with my washer now - just in time for the weekend - ugh. My model is WA400PJHDWR/AA and I've been using it since 2013. Surely these are built to last longer than 5 years... 

Jsfshepherd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just want to give an update...

after posting my original message, and then sending a pm to SamsungGill at his request, he set me up with a local technician who came out and repaired the washer at no cost to us. He had to replace the rods and springs (shock absorbers?). Our washer is totally fine again and working like new. I am completely impressed with how quickly this all happened. From posting the message on Sunday, receiving a response within 2 hours, a phone call from a technician to set up an appointment on Monday, and then the technician came on Thursday. Wow! Thanks Samsung for being awesome.

tms1766
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sending a private message to @SamsungGill in the hopes that my problem will also be fixed. Thanks!

BustedWasher
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungGill, I am sending you a PM as I am having th same issue with my washer.  Many thanks.

useryfcoFARKsj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was there ever a solution to this issue? Seems like a huge problem  why is there not a recall on this? I feel like the last recall caused this issue. So tired of this error  

Jsfshepherd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, please see my update at the end of page 9 of this post.

mtwyman
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue. I have to stand by my washer as it spins & when it gets down to 9 minutes I have to stop spin cycle, remove half the laundry inside, redistribute the weight & cross my fingers that it’ll finish the spin like it’s supposed to without  restarting the entire wash cycle again. Once spin is completed, I then have to put back the laundry I took out & redo another spin only. It’s as if I’m at a laundromat but forced to stand in front of the washer having to watch the timer just in time to manually spin the laundry. It’s either wasting my time standing in front of the washer all day or costing me money on my increased water & electric bill. The washer I own is on the recall list so hopefully this issue will be resolved but this is the 2nd Samsung product (60 in tv kept switching off & eventually wouldn’t turn on so had to replace board due to cheap wiring) that has given me problems making me question the quality of manufacturing of Samsung products. Most especially considering  these weren’t cheap appliances/electronics costing me a few thousand. Not a good way to build customer loyalty. I hope these issues get resolved.

Stuckigs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
did you get your washer fixed by Samsung?