cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzfE6pCbGOt
Constellation

Top load Washer lid broke at left hinge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Top load Washer lid broke at left hinge Model number is DC81-01133E. Please let me know where can I find the part. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Top load Washer lid broke at left hinge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I see you've sent us a private message. I also wanted to answer on page though for any others who may need the same information. You can find replacement parts on www.samsungparts.com. You're welcome to call them for a more accurate inventory at 800-726-7864 directly. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I see you've sent us a private message. I also wanted to answer on page though for any others who may need the same information. You can find replacement parts on www.samsungparts.com. You're welcome to call them for a more accurate inventory at 800-726-7864 directly. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userzfE6pCbGOt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
When I try to search for model # DC81-01133E I couldn’t find it on the website you suggested please advise.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For a more accurate inventory you can call them at 800-726-7864 directly.