cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mking1
Constellation

Top load washer won't spin out just goes back to rinse model # WA422PRHDWR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had recall work done on washer and still have problem. When it gets to spin cycle starts spinning gets out of balance stops and goes back to rinsr and fills back up with water. It sure would be nice not to have to babysit the washer everytime you wash a load no matter what size the load. About 9out of 10 loads does this. I need help with this problem please.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mking1
Constellation

Re: Top load washer won't spin out just goes back to rinse model # WA422PRHDWR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had to get the dampers replaced one of them was bent. Works like new now. Thanks to everyone who help solve my problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Top load washer won't spin out just goes back to rinse model # WA422PRHDWR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! Please send us a private message so that we can set you up for service. Link

mking1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had to get the dampers replaced one of them was bent. Works like new now. Thanks to everyone who help solve my problem.

View solution in original post

usermItgIQgES0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How much did that cost? I have had no troubles at all then all.of the sudden it iant working properly 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I would be happy to look into this for you.  Could you send me a private message with your model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.