JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 08-18-2019 01:33 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
user9EMZIvI9Bk
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

we are experiencing the exact same issue rinse, fill repeat..They came out about 3 weeks ago and replaced something that holds the drum. It worked great the next time and now after a couple of sheets loads its doing same thing. My daughter bought the samsung cheaper model and she never has any issues at all...We will definitely not buy these again...@

0 Likes
useruSLfggkC0S
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My WA45M7050A washer just used 100 gallons of water for a single load of laundry.. I got the unbalanced code. I am very unhappy with this washer in general. It seems to use around 60 gallons of water per load even when it does not become unbalanced.  After previously calling Samsung with high water usage, they recommended me re-balancing the drum after heavy loads. I am doing this after every load or two, but still am using a large volume of water. I wish I would've never purchased this washer.

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there, there are a few troubleshooting steps that may be able to resolve your symptoms.

1. First, make sure that the unit is leveled. You can check this in the user manual on page 16

2. Here are a few steps for the washer not draining.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userjO6TTS1hMx
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

This has been happening with my top load Samsung for a while now. At first, it was every so often. Now it is every load. Last night I gave up after the 4th redistribution of the towels.  So I ended up just taking them out and wringing them as dry as I could myself then I put them in the dryer.  I'm not going to call for a repair.  By the time I fool around with the cost and the apparent return of the problem I could just have a new washer. After the holidays I will be shopping. Not for a Samsung. I'd rather have a loud, knocking Speed Queen that actually goes from start to finish.  In the meantime, I guess I will just wring everything out myself. Like the olden days!

0 Likes
Amanda1980
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
I too am having this problem. Spins, shakes, rinse.... repeat...... I can never finish the spin cycle.
0 Likes
user8C6AsCPN3R
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My Samsung washer is having the same issue as I see many others are too.  (As the community has pages of complaints on this issue.)   The load becomes unbalanced when it begins its final spin, it then refills and repeats part of the cylce over and over.   I know why my water bill has jumped up in the last several months!  My washer is model #WA45H7000AW.  I was happy with my washer/dryer up until this issue but if it can't be fixed I won't be buying another Samsung.

Thanks

0 Likes
ajsik
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Having the same problem with model WA400PJHDWR/AA 01.  Machine is level and calibration didn't help.

0 Likes
userW1Vd2TWbza
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am just writing this for those who are still having issues with unbalanced; incomplete washing; soaked clothes and continuous reset which drinks gallons upon gallons of water!? This is a hack I did that completely fixed the issue (no help from Samsung btw!) this will require some hands on work but if you know how to use a screw driver that's all you need and about 5 minutes of work! Please reply to this and based on the replies I will put together a how to video? 

0 Likes
userBx7C7fX8Gs
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'd love to here your solution of you could please share what you did!

0 Likes
mking1
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Had recall work done on washer and still have problem. When it gets to spin cycle starts spinning gets out of balance stops and goes back to rinsr and fills back up with water. It sure would be nice not to have to babysit the washer everytime you wash a load no matter what size the load. About 9out of 10 loads does this. I need help with this problem please.