JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Top loading washing machine rusting

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 10:08 AM)
userTZSZ0eEALM
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

This is my second top loading washer that is rusting. Rust under top of machine under lid on right and also around area by the hinge lid on right. This machine was purchased 5/8/18 and is the replacement for my first one that was recalled with numerous issues, one issue was major rusting. I have been very diligent with opening the top and opening soap dispenser after each wash. But now the problem is happening again with the second machine. Samsung, what are going to do to rectify my issues once again? I have been a longtime customer, but enough is enough. Model#: WA45M7050AW/A4 [edit]

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I understand this is a frustrating experience for you. Please send your email address to this PM Link, and I will be happy to look in to your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I understand this is a frustrating experience for you. Please send your email address to this PM Link, and I will be happy to look in to your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context