cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlamingoNut
Asteroid

Re: Topload washer modulator cap

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not happy about this bloody cap either.   I had ordered one last year from Amazon, and it seems like it's not available through a lot of online suppliers, which have it tagged as no longer available or discontinued.  How does a part get discontinued so soon, when so many washers are in homes today? Now I have laundry piling up because the 2nd cap broke off and I can't find a cost effective replacement.  I am not having good luck with Samsung products, and am leary of ever purchasing another.  Currently own a tablet (with problems), a washer (with problems) and a stove (that I am just not thrilled with).  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@FlamingoNut: Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

FlamingoNut
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already did, 2 days ago.

FlamingoNut
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And I get directed to the page to BUY a replacement via PM.  I have to purchase ANOTHER replacement part to replace an obvious defective, inferior part.  Total bull**bleep**.  Good luck with me buying anything Samsung ever again.

uservfmPZGw1u2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

uservfmPZGw1u2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is my second one that broke it is obviously a flaw on the machine!  They want me to pay for it out of pocket . I am not happy at all with Samsung' terrible customer Service. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservfmPZGw1u2 Could you provide the model and serial number of the washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usersnTj574Vn5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing just happened to my washer tonight. Heard something clanging around and found it was the cap. One of the tabs had broken off. Very disappointed as I otherwise love this washer!

user4a0pKbczmR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Mods,

Our washer just had the cap break off too and we've only had it for 2 yrs so it is past the warranty period.  This is obviously a cheaply made product and will fail again and again.  What are you guys going to do about it?

You ask us to PM you the model and serial number but if it is past the warranty period I know you won't replace it!!!!  Stop giving us high hopes because we all know you don't have any power to do anything for us.

First it was a problem with the dryer and the squeeling drum and now this problem with the washer.  Your products are rubbish.  Go ahead and look up my posts for the dryer problem that I had.

userXWlMz5RzHF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sounds like this is a ongoing problem, my cap just broke after 2 years., noticed it came off a few times, now all tabs have broken.  Please send replacement cap, this should be technical service bulletin...