Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user2HCb5BEf8B
Astronaut

Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We bought the expensive WA48J7700AW/A2 model (with the free exploding option) about a year ago. We are having an heck of an issue with bedding always becoming unbalanced. When this hapens, the washer will just cycle doing a slow back&forth load check (my terminology), fill with water, drain the water, and repeat. This can go on all night and all day long. The tub is huge and this can take so much water over time that the water department even called us to ask us to check if we have a leak when one month they saw the meter usage double. So we don't dare start a load and leave the machine unattended. That's how we got the huge water bill - started a load and left until the next day when we came back and it was filling, draining, filling draining ... Apparently this machine just can't handle any blankets or bedding that have any wet weight to them at all. We have had the exploding washer service call and use the relabeled bedding setting. Wife was up to 2 am last night before giving up and we once again had to remove and hand wring out the load (no fun task). Should have kept the GE with an agitator. I don't recall ever having an unbalance load in it.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBjSY7YKI6x: Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  Repairs would be recommended.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

240 REPLIES 240
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already spoken with support about having a technician out again? it's possible there is something within the machine that can be fixed to correct this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWv9KnwzE3T
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Cole it seems there is an issue here . It a peers to be similar to mine. Has a fix been develoed?
userIWTiuK3d9T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with every load. It doesn’t matter how big or small or what setting I have the washer on 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIWTiuK3d9T  We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this link

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIWTiuK3d9T 

I am sorry hear that you are having this experience with your washer.  Please send the complete model code and complete serial numbers to the link below.

Mike317
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same issue here. Was told replacing the mems sensor would help, no change. Then it was the wiring, still nothing. Constantly adding time while filling and draining. Sometimes taking well over 2 hours. Wish Samsung would just let us know they have an issue and help with a fix. I got my washer about 2 years ago and shouldn’t be having this issue with such and expensive appliance. Disappointing. 

lcmosby
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SAME. And I can't get any help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.