cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this same issue, is the repair cost worth the hassle or should I throw this thing out.  Keep getting unbalanced and starts over again.  Wife up all night trying to get it to spin all the way.  Loud banging and restart.

Model =wa45h7000aw/a2

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue!  I HATE THIS MACHINE.  I have never ever had issues like this with a washing machine.  Worst purchase I ever made and because my machine is 2 years old they want to charge me to have a tech look at it.  Horrible experience with customer service.  I will never buy Samsung again

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have had the same issue constantly.  We take hours and hours to do bedding and thats the reason we went with this machine because of the size.  It has been nothing but issues otherwise.  We have a mold/debris problem with ours as well.  Have tried everything we have read in the forums about it, cleaned filters, used their "clean cycle", run 7 times on their clean cycle and it is still persistant.  Doesnt seem like they have a resolution for anything here.  Its the same answers over and over after forum to forum.  HORRIBLE decision to get samsung after spending $4,000 for washer and dryer.  Should have went with a different manufacturer since customer service is terrible it seems and they just want to send the technician out.  I would highly recommend no one get one of these products.  Our is model # WA56H9000AP/A2.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, if the troubleshooting steps in the link below did not help please send me a private message with your full serial number. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110749/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same machine and the same problem. Has a recal been done on these units? What repairs were recommended or completed to make this to away? Did they work? Based on the cost of these units, one would think Samsung would stand behind their product and repair issues such as this at no cost to their clients...